New WnW @ Nationals (Chattanooga)

Dennis7423

All-

According to Wingnut Wings' newsletter, they will unveil a new kit (not currently known) at Nationals on August 7th in Chattanooga. This new kit is due for release in 2020.

Hoping its something tantalizing!

They will also feature test shot builds of their Lancaster and Handley Page 0/400.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

UH-1H Huey.    Definitely going to be a Huey. 

I so love these threads....   A humble suggestion to the mods - how about a Speculation Forum?  That's right, a forum devoted entirely to subjects like WNW's next kit, why Tamiya isn't releasing an F-16D,  etc.   I think it would be immensely popular!  

Edited by John1

Because of Wingnut's propensity for obscure subjects, there's absolutely no telling what they may do! Which adds to the interest with which I follow their announcements of impending releases. If their kits weren't so high quality, I probably wouldn't care so much. But, because I am infinitely interested in whatever they put out from a quality standpoint, their release announcements also get my palms a little sweaty in anticipation.

Their soon to be realized foray into WWII subjects even adds to the speculation that we really have no idea what they will do. I remember them once saying they will stick to WWI subjects. Then we get a Lancaster. Then they say it'll be their only WWII kit. Who knows if that's even accurate. Master magicians they are, and they have us all in awe. It could be a Wright Flyer. It could be an F-35. Then they release a Gotha G.1 float plane. And we're all like... "wait.... what? That's pretty darn cool." We really have absolutely no idea.

Oh, and to add to the endless predictions, I'll forever stick to my guns in hopes that WnW release a Fokker D. VIII, or a Siemens-Schuckert D.III/D.IV. Hopefully some day.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

16 minutes ago, Dennis7423 said:

..................... I'll forever stick to my guns in hopes that WnW release a Fokker D. VIII, or a Siemens-Schuckert D.III/D.IV. Hopefully some day.

THIS!   SO much this.