New Flying Leathernecks items at Spruebrothers!

Dave Roof

New items are now available at Spruebrothers

FLS (styrene product)
FLV (vinyl product)
FLM (mask set, Oramask vinyl)

FLS32001 F/A-18A/B/C/D HUD Glass. Cut in .007 clear styrene. Enough pieces for six aircraft.

FLS32002 F/A-18A/A+/A++/B Vertical Tail Stiffening plates cut in .010 plain styrene. One aircraft

FLS32003 AV-8B, Harrier Gr.7/9 HUD Glass. Cut in .007 clear styrene. Enough for six aircraft.

FLS32004 F/A-18A/C MFD Glass. Cut in .005 clear green styrene. Enough for two aircraft.

FLV32004 AN/AAQ-28 LITENING Pod FLIR/TV windows. Cut in blue and yellow holographic vinyl. Will fit the pods included in the Academy F-16 kits and Brassin resin item.

FLV32005 AN/AAS-38 and AN/ASQ-173 FLIR/Designator lens. Cut in holographic blue and yellow vinyl and designed for the Academy F/A-18 kits. Enough for six aircraft.

FLV32006 AN/AAQ-13, AN/AAQ-14 FLIR/TV/Designator lens. Cut in holographic blue and yellow vinyl. Designed to fit the pods in the Academy F-16 kits. Enough for six of each pod

FLV35001 AH-1Z TSS windows. Cut in blue and yellow holographic vinyl to replicate and correct the FLIR/TV windows on the Academy kit. Also included in our decal sheet, FL35001 Marine Skid Kid Zulus.

The items below will be shipping to Spruebrothers on Monday

Canopy/wheel masks produced with Oramask vinyl

FLM32-7 F-8C for Trumpeter/Fisher

FLM32-8 RF-8A/G for Trumpeter/Fisher

FLM32-9 A-1E/AD-5 for Trumpeter/Fisher

FLM32-10 A-1H/J for Zoukei-Mura

FLM32-11 A-1H/J for Trumpeter

FLM32-12 AV-8B for Trumpeter

Two New releases added to the list 

FLS32005 - 1/32 F-4E/G/S/J(UK) belly strap pre-cut in .010 styrene

FLV32007 - 1/32 F-4E/G/S/J(UK) belly strap pre-cut in self adhesive vinyl

These will all be shipped to Spruebrothers next week and will also be available at our table in Chattanooga. Again, all Flying Leathernecks vinyl detail sets, masks and pre-cut styrene products retail for $5.00

12 hours ago, phantom said:

Did not see you listed as a vendor. Looking to purchase several of products.

Mike

If you're referring to the Nationals, I just confirmed I'd be able to go a couple days ago. I should be added to the vendor list as soon as I send back the paperwork and payment for my tables.

More new items are done! As always, all of our masking sets retail for $5.00. These will be sent to Spruebrothers tomorrow and will also be available direct at the IPMS/USA Nationals in Chattanooga. 

FLM32-19 A-6A masks for Trumpeter

FLM32-20 A-6E masks for Trumpeter

FLM32-21 A-7D/E for Trumpeter

FLM32-22 A-10 for Trumpeter

FLM32-23 F/A-18A/C for Academy / Kinetic

FLM32-24 F/A-18B/D for Academy / Kinetic