Jennings Heilig

Please spare a thought...

Sorry for your loss Jennings.  The best thing at this time is to remember is you got there to see her just before she passed.  She was in good spirits and to think she probably wanted you to see her that way and to keep that memory of her.  Time works in mystery ways and we don’t know why we are there for things, but this was probably one of those times.

Michael

Jennings,

so sad to read this! My sincere condolences!

It´s a very painful time for you, your family, friends,....

Everyone has to deal with this pain on his own, but all the replies of this community here can help a little bit.

Reimund

Very sorry to read about this.  Even though there was some inevitability associated with the events you described, it still is very trying and emotionally jarring when we actually lose our parents.  I lost my dad 6 years ago.  My mom remains.  Nevertheless, I can still empathize with you during this time because my wife lost her mother almost 2 years ago and I saw many of the things happen that you describe in here. 

I believe you are in the health care field and I suppose this might help to inform your reactions to the events as they happened.  It still hurts, though.  You are in my prayers.