Jennings Heilig

Please spare a thought...

I've been in the place where you're at, and I could never say it's a good place because it isn't, but at this point with my sister I was just glad she had finally decided to let go.

It's never ever easy, but you did everything there was to do, and shes at peace now. 

I've been there when both my mom and dad passed away, I know the pain. And you

shared her final days with here, I'm sure it gave her peace of mind. Knowing that will

help you to deal with your loss. My harfelt condolences.

Lothar

JH. My heart felt condolences to you and your family. As i said before. remember the good times and not the mess of the last few weeks. Think of her humour, smiles and love. These are the important things.

Keep yer chin up dude

Al

This is a really sad time for you and you have my condolences. No matter how prepared you think you are it is still a huge shock to lose someone, this thread takes me back to sitting with my father in law when he passed after a short stay in a hospice, he was 94 and had a really great life and he said plainly that he had had enough. This was back in 2011 and despite everything I'm filling up just writing this thinking of him.

Dennis

Jennings, my sincere condolences, it's always tough to loose someone near..............

My thoughts are with you Jennings. I was on the airplane flying back to see mom when she passed three years ago. The searing pain remains, but the great memories of our moments together I cherish every minute, and it makes me smile and keeps me going forward until the day we are reunited. May she rest in peace. 

Karim

Sorry to hear that Jennings, my condolences.  It's been a sad week of lost parents. My business partner lost his father in law to heart failure and my brother in law lost his mother to old age all in the last three days.

Regards,

Ron