Beaufighter patterns...

Derek B

Is there a tweak list for the Revell Beaufighter kit, then? Or could someone, or all of us, put one together? I now have 2 of them in the stash. Not that I am exactly short of projects right now, but it would be nice to know what would be needed.

I will of course redicule mercilessly anyone who says it is unbuildable for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. You have been warned.....

I have one of those releases that had some rudimentary PE and some vacuform bits.

Started scratchbuilding an interior based on the Tamiya kit, but the amount of work was demoralizing and has languished for years now.

Tim W.

Is there a tweak list for the Revell Beaufighter kit, then? Or could someone, or all of us, put one together? I now have 2 of them in the stash. Not that I am exactly short of projects right now, but it would be nice to know what would be needed.

I will of course redicule mercilessly anyone who says it is unbuildable for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. You have been warned.....

Fully agree, it can do with some much needed aftermarket sets, come on Derek:

image.jpg4_zpsztkc8v2g.jpg

Cheers

Cees

Edited by Cees Broere

That was my intention too Tim, maybe even buy the Aries set for the Tamiya kit & see if its possible to scale it up & have a 3D printer guy have a go at making a set.

I'm still looking & planning how to scratch a new interior for it & I'll keep plugging away but I also dragged out of the stash the BF110 from Dragon & the 1:24 Trumpy FW190 D9, both around 40% complete so they may now take the place of the Beau on the bench while I `build` my confidence & skills up again.