1:32 Douglas A-26 Invader from Trumpeter/Hobbyboss?

Iain

4 minutes ago, Iain (32SIG) said:

48b427_50f7ee363c7b4cf8b214b8ed42d4797a~

Iain

WOW!!!! 

No way anyone can say that is a Trumpeter "typo" either, as that is definitely NOT 72nd or 48th!!   This could be like the B-24..............

It may not be perfect, but the only 32nd B-26 on the market!    Any listing on time frame for release?? 

17 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

WOW!!!! 

No way anyone can say that is a Trumpeter "typo" either, as that is definitely NOT 72nd or 48th!!   This could be like the B-24..............

It may not be perfect, but the only 32nd B-26 on the market!    Any listing on time frame for release?? 

Was posted as a group of photos of the tooling workshop area about 15 hours ago - I scanned quickly through and my eyes popped out on stalks when I saw image.

At first it was a 'nah - that's 1:48, isn't it?' - then I saw the one behind...

No dates - no announcement that I've seen - no other info...

Just a random photo.

I hope I haven't got hopes up wrongly - but can only report on what I can see from a photo.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/767571186705677/permalink/2111108359018613/

Iain

That is definitely 32nd, when you compare the size of the guy on the computers right hand on the mouse VS the size of the cowl opening and wingspan.

Also, if you look at the size of the keyboard in the foreground compared to the monitor above it,  it appears to be a standard 17" or 18" Dell monitor (measured from corner to corner of course), and when you see that 1/2 of the wing of the Invader in the foreground takes up a major percentage of the width of the monitor, its almost certainly 32nd IMHO. 

I agree! Almost certainly 1/32 scale!!!

Speculation is rife about the follow up to the 1/32 Liberator from HB...…..now I think we can all see!!

I bet it's not far off from being released either. Early 2020 perhaps?

Makes you wonder what else is being cooked up over there doesn't it!

Thanks Iain for the headsup.

21 minutes ago, Mustang JBB said:

I hope it is real, I would love an Invader, but something tells me this is a hoax.  Crossing my fingers though!

I initially thought the new Trumpeter page was a scam but the guy seems to have a LOT of inside information. Not so sure now. The pics seem to have been removed from the page, though. Fingers crossed indeed! 

I posted a link to the image earlier - the image is still up - but only visible (oddly) via the Warship Scale Modelling Group - which you need to be a member of to see any content.

I have asked for confirmation - we'll see.

I downloaded a copy of the photo so I could share here and on our Facebook page.

Iain