1:32 Douglas A-26 Invader from Trumpeter/Hobbyboss?

Iain

On 7/30/2019 at 7:49 PM, Out2gtcha said:

I think sometimes its the nature of our beast. A lot of modelers are to some degree very particular because we know and love certain subjects, and when we see the likes of and heights of accuracy of, such things as Tamiyas F4Us, or Mossie, or most WnW kits, we know what can be achieved. Consciously or subconsciously we see things we sometimes cant un-see, and it can get in the way of building on occasion.  

Is that a polite way of saying some people are biased against manufacturers like Trumpeter and Hobbyboss?

That's a bit of a shock.

I never realised that.

;)

• 1 month later...

Indeed - size has got me scratching my head again - will dig out a Black Widow box later and get the tape measure/calculator out.

Original photo I posted deffo looked like 1:32 rather than 1:48.

Real aeroplane had a span of 70'...

Will report back later.

Iain

8 minutes ago, Alburymodeler said:

Was looking at that earlier, dragged out an IL-2 box for size comparison, and of the opinion that it might be 1/48. Seems just a bit too small for 1/32. Prove me wrong please.

Unless the Mustang is 1/72.

I'm not sure about the A-26, but the rear end of that Mustang that's just in shot is definitely 1/72 scale - it says so on the accompanying title card.

Kev

2 hours ago, Trak-Tor said:

I'd say number 83213 on the small B-26C plate behind the model indicates it's 1:32, as it fits right behind their Liberators (83211, 83212).
Just saying...

B)

Juraj

Correct observation Juraj! Definitely 1/32!!

Great news!!!:)