1:32 Douglas A-26 Invader from Trumpeter/Hobbyboss?

Iain

Oh Boy, I just pulled out the books I have that have pictures and information on this aircraft.

There are a great variety of fitments on this plane, and choices of nose art.  I will be looking forward to this release. I wonder if they will release it with both types of canopies.

On 7/27/2019 at 12:26 AM, Rob Owens said:

But, just look at that misshapen nose, cowlings/nacelles, and those divot-rivets!:rolleyes: Who in their right mind would ever shell out hard currency for such a monstrosity?:P

You joke now, but I'll put money on just those types of comments showing up 30 seconds after the first sprue shot drops.  

I think sometimes its the nature of our beast. A lot of modelers are to some degree very particular because we know and love certain subjects, and when we see the likes of and heights of accuracy of, such things as Tamiyas F4Us, or Mossie, or most WnW kits, we know what can be achieved. Consciously or subconsciously we see things we sometimes cant un-see, and it can get in the way of building on occasion.  

18 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

I think sometimes its the nature of our beast. A lot of modelers are to some degree very particular because we know and love certain subjects, and when we see the likes of and heights of accuracy of, such things as Tamiyas F4Us, or Mossie, or most WnW kits, we know what can be achieved. Consciously or subconsciously we see things we sometimes cant un-see, and it can get in the way of building on occasion.  

TRUE......SOOOOO TRUE !!!

1 hour ago, thierry laurent said:

By the way, it looks Squadron Signal will release soon a new 'in Action' booklet dedicated to the Invader! 

And aren't Squadron and HB (Trumpeter) kind of in bed together too, IE the Lib and their resin wheel package deal?