1:32 Douglas A-26 Invader from Trumpeter/Hobbyboss?

Iain

2 hours ago, RNoAF said:

Now we are just missing the B-26 of the WW2 light bombers........

We are still missing the Ventura & Harpoon?

The above photo looks to be A B-32 Dominator with twin tails

consolidated-b32-dominator-sn-42108471.j

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4

The B-26 Marauder has been announced as well but I'm afraid of the price of that resin kit and seeing the current release of IM US bombers, I would notever dare releasing such a resin model nowadays!

It is quite probable the last missing link will be the B-29 but I cannot imagine the size of that kit....

Well this has certainly blown a few skirts up. :popcorn:

I know absolutely NOTHING about the subject but the interest has in turn piqued my interest, especially seeing the images Iain posted. 

I cant see why a company would go to the trouble of developing something that far for it to not be released?  I know Trumpeter have had the SBD in the catalogue forever but I don't think anyone has ever seen test shots of that project, this on the other hand appears close to release into the wild. 

I may just have to start researching the B26 series, It certainly looks a nice subject.  

Going back to earlier question about the photo I posted - was that a mirror, or window on back wall ? I can confirm, looking at other pictures they've posted, that it is definitely a window.

As said - I'm happy with the provenance of this - but we still don't have any confirmation/announcement from anyone yet - and it may not even be under the Trumpeter/Hobbyboss brands (though likely if true) - they've done moulding for a number of other brands over the years...

Me? I'm crossing everything  :coolio:

Iain