Putty delivery system

If like me, you like the properties of PPP but struggle with a delivery system and are always on the lookout for modelling hacks, try this. If you know someone in the medical game, or even a friendly chemist, ask for a small syringe (5ml should be fine) and a blunt “drawing” needle. Decant (if that is the correct word) some PPP into the syringe and apply. The needle cap should keep it fresh and you don’t need to fill the syringe, which can be washed in water after use if you wish. Saves wastage and clean up.

5-F8-AB755-5-BA2-4897-85-DB-0-F810-D9653

Regards

• 1 year later...

Wow! That’s a great life hack! Thanks for sharing it, bro! It will make shipping so much easier.

Honestly, this idea never came up in my head. Once, I’ve ordered some stuff, and it looked different from the picture they’ve posted. I shipped it back, and the shipping company broke it. So, they didn’t return my money back.

Now, I barely order something online and prefer to go shopping instead of browsing the internet. Unless I find something on Chinese online stores. They have a bunch of helpful stuff. BTW, recently my friend shared with me another life hack. He told me that he tracks his orders with a newgistics tracking number, and they rarely get lost.

Edited by Ace864