HK Lancaster , The Dambuster version

Phartycr0c

I loved seeing it in the flesh Dave. And as I said to you I was amazed to see your previous build at the RAF Museum Cosford the friday before the show.

It must be very nice for you to know your two Lancs are now on display at a first class museum.

Now all you need to add is a Halifax^_^

Cheers

Cees

1 hour ago, Cees Broere said:

I loved seeing it in the flesh Dave. And as I said to you I was amazed to see your previous build at the RAF Museum Cosford the friday before the show.

It must be very nice for you to know your two Lancs are now on display at a first class museum.

Now all you need to add is a Halifax^_^

Cheers

Cees

Many Thanks Cees, I do hope Neil considers a Halifax as a future project It would be a great addition of a much overlooked subject

When you referenced your "DB build" I became curious as I had no idea to what DB referred to.  I'm glad I came to have a look and admire your build!  Interior and exterior look great, and I'm glad to see it's on prominent display.  Hopefully some of these will start showing up at the shows here in Australia.

I wouldn't be unhappy if HK moved on to the Short Stirling or the Halifax.  I have no room for models that big, but I can live vicariously!

What's next?

Gaz