I do not know if this has been posted here before.

The photo is taken from German ffmc:

https://www.flugzeugforum.de/threads/hph-models.59605/page-6

The posting says HPH and Fly will be going into coop as it was the case with the Hurricane. Also the A-20 Havoc will be released as an injection kit.

img_4214-jpg.1302459

From website in Andreas' post above:

"HPH is breaking new ground. In the future they will invest more in cooperation with FLYModels. That was already the case with the 1/32 Hurricane. The next model in 1/32 will be the SB2C Helldiver. Also, the A-20 Havoc, which was intended as a resin model, will now appear in injection molding. One reason for this is likely to be the now sluggish sales of the not very cheap Resinmodelle. Of the C-47 only 60 pieces have been sold so far. On the big models, such as B-52 and Gigant but continues to work."

Id HAVE to buy any injection molded F7F.

I just saw Mark's HpH T-Cat and it's very nice, but the only 1 I've ever seen finished and If you've ever worked on an HpH Tigercat, you know how much work is in store for you. If you want to correct mistakes made that should have been corrected at the factory, it's a TON of work.

It looks like you need to be a member of that German forum in order to see images posted there. This is still some pretty interesting news, however, and I can't wait for some confirmation in English. Why is Jan not posting this kind of information here in our Vendors Board?

Kev

Kev

The only SB2C image I saw on the forum was the one above. But, yes, you do have to be a member to see images. Being quick with a translation site doesn't hurt.

Yes, Chrome will translate the site, but one has to be a Chrome user for that to work, I think. 

Not a fan of G****e.

Cheers,

D.B.

44 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Or it could be that it's just too damn big.  Much like 1/32 Lancasters and B-17s.  Honestly, I'd much rather see someone put some effort into a new, accurate 1/48 Goon (and Lancaster, and B-17, and, and, and...)

ooooh, you 48th scale lover you.........:whistle:

1 hour ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Or it could be that it's just too damn big.  Much like 1/32 Lancasters and B-17s.  Honestly, I'd much rather see someone put some effort into a new, accurate 1/48 Goon (and Lancaster, and B-17, and, and, and...)

LSP? 1/48 is blasphemy.  Do they even make kits in that scale anymore.....?  B)