1/32 REVELL GR4 TORNADO

Hi guys I used aires resin cockpit and ejector seats, and engines for this build, with majority of my new favourite paint MRP, the figures are Reed oak of corse.

Just a bit about the build represents

IN FEBRUARY 2015 NUMBER 12 SQUADRON CELEBRATED ITS CENTENARY AND THE MARKINGS APPLIED TO GR.4ZA405 INCLUDING A PANEL LISTING THE UNITS BATTLE HONOURS. ALSO SEEN HERE IS THE SQUADRON BADGE WHICH FEATURES OF FOXES HEAD FAMOUSLY ADOPTED WHEN THE UNIT BECAME THE ONLY RAF OPERATOR OF THE FAIRY FOX IN 1926.

OB3zBtT.jpgcjnPGkY.jpguFxRHVp.jpgG2A6Cu3.jpgvMg2X5O.jpgAWbAHC3.jpgrfWObiB.jpgBYFyJSD.jpgZq0ZZ0n.jpgG4rvAOw.jpgcCUZlL8.jpgQim2Vn1.jpglZ3TxpS.jpg

Woah! That is one stunning build. The weathering is amazing. How is the kit, I was thinking of picking up the Italeri Desert Storm issue when it finally comes out. Is the fit of the Aires pit and cans good?

Congrats,

David

2 minutes ago, Dukie99 said:

Woah! That is one stunning build. The weathering is amazing. How is the kit, I was thinking of picking up the Italeri Desert Storm issue when it finally comes out. Is the fit of the Aires pit and cans good?

Congrats,

David

Hi David thanks for the comments, this kit is showing its age, it has a few fit issues as you can imagine, the cockpit needs working on to get it to fit like wise the cans.

also using the aires engines you do have to modify the tail fins, as the kit has an arm that holds them in place which sits behind them in the fusalarge, using the aires ones you do have to modify quite a bit.

Mike