Dornier DO-335 Destroyer.

Mr scale32

Hi fellow forum members, im back with a new model to show. Im truly sorry that im not have been active. I have not stopped building tough, infact since my last update here, there has been a few more models finished.. 

This model is the famous Do-335 Peil and in my opinion the coolest prop-driven aircraft ever made.

The model is Hong Kong models Do-335 Destroyer, with plenty of aftermarked stuff like brassin wheels and exhausts, Eduard Photo etch, Model master pitot tubes and barrels and HGW belts.

I also added extra details to the engines like wires and other plumings. The Loop antenna was very overscaled in the box, so the antenna was scratched completely

I hope you like the model.

Cheers to you all!

DSC_0413.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0516.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC2322.jpg

DSC_0473.jpg

DSC_0333.jpg

DSC_0477.jpg

DSC_0478.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

• 1 month later...

Back for a second look at your Do 335.  I must be impressed with your work as of last night and still suffering from some jet lag,  I took my HK Do-335 from the shelf last night and went through the box @ 3:30am!    I really like the lines on the 335 and especially the Destroyer version.  The pointed windshield and the pair of MK 108 sticking out from the leading edges of the wing.  What a beast of an aircraft to look at.   Well done and thanks for sharing your model.  

On 9/5/2019 at 10:09 PM, ringleheim said:

This is beautiful!  I missed it the first time around I think.

I'm curious if you thought about building the Zoukei Mura kit instead, but chose this one because it was better.

Looks fabulous.  Love the paint finish.  

Hi,Thanks!.  I have built the Zoukei Mura Horten 229 in 1/32 scale and I did not like the idea of having transparent plastic.  Basically you cant see the gaps very well. The plastic feels fragile and hard. 

I Build the HK dornier instead just because I cant stand ZM plastic. That is the only reason.

Thanks all for your comments! 

Edited by Mr scale32