Thanks all!

So far, as with our relationship pre wedding, we always seem to have fun, and the "team" aspect of the marriage so far is prevalent for sure, and I really enjoy it.

Well done that man!

May you have many happy years together. I'm approaching 30 yrs with my boss - I'm only 52! We can sit and talk for hours, or sit quite happily silently together all day. It's that relaxed companionship, that gets better as the years go by, that makes marriage so good. And she can cook, as well as letting me know exactly what I'm thinking at any given time, before I've even thought of anything. In fact, I usually wait until she tells me what to think before actually thinking, saving my valuable grey matter for researching & building models.

It's all good.

Congrats! That is a beautiful area. I’ve done a lot of hiking and climbing there in my earlier days. You picked a great area to tie the knot!

Bill M.

This weekend is supposed to have killer heat and humidity across most of the US.  Sounds like the PERFECT excuse to stay in and get on our builds (and by 'our' I really mean 'mine')....

Congratulations to the both of you.  Great scenery for a wedding.  I thought I saw Bigfoot lurking in the background in the third or fourth photo......

A little late to this party on account of just returning from stateside last week!

Congratulations to you both Brian,  those photos look stunning. such a wonderful location to get married. Thats what memories are made of! 

Congratulations to the both of you, especially in this awesome pictoresque surrounding, great pictures, lots of luck and love to you:thumbsup:

Thanks all!  It was a hell of a good trip, and as normal with us, we (to a point) flew by the seat of our pants. We had our own vows written, along with how the ceremony was going to go,  as well as where to get the marriage licence/certificate in Leadville, but beyond that we pretty much winged it.  

We initially had planned on getting married at Rifle Falls St Park, but it was 115 miles from where we were camped, and we just randomly found the spot we actually got married in, so in the end it all worked out wonderfully; a day Ill not forget.