ZM 1/32 Ar 234

mahernandez

33 minutes ago, CATCplSlade said:

Shouldn't they release the FW 190's before they start promising other stuff?

Well yes, but it is still good to get some news on other items planned and due in the short term. These three kits will be most welcome, particularly the P-51B..... and the Me 109G............. and the Arado.

I very much wait Henshel 129 this year in the fall...
The 190th can be I will take, and here stated for 2021 to me it is not really interesting, there are more interesting planes, it is a pity that did not pay attention to them...

If everything that was announced was released I would now be busy building a Vietnam era F-111A and a Buccaneer in stead of multiple Me 109’s and Spitfires. 

I am not holding my breath on these announcements. It sounds much like the old trick of announcing a release to see the response before cutting mounds.

Edited by Cheetah11
Additional text

1 hour ago, Cheetah11 said:

If everything that was announced was released I would now be busy building a Vietnam era F-111A and a Buccaneer in stead of multiple Me 109’s and Spitfires. 

I am not holding my breath on these announcements. It sounds much like the old trick of announcing a release to see the response before cutting mounds.

You can trust these ZM announcements. 

Radu