1/32 Hasegawa Fw190 A8 'Red 11' Jgr.10 Schlangenschwarm

AlanG

My first ever LSP and i thought i'd show it. Never going to be up to the standards of you guys (and now gals) on here but  here it is anyway. It is the first model i've made for well over four years due to a mental breakdown and nearly committing suicide. So modelling now comes as part of my relaxation technique/coping strategies. Although the stress levels certainly rise sometimes when building lol.

It's a 1/32 Haswgawa Fw190 A8. I used Xtracrylix paints and Eaglecals decals. Everything else is OOB. Couldn't afford HGW seatbelts at the time so they are missing.

Hope you like it anyway. Loads of mistakes but i had fun building it and at the end of the day i know that is what counts.

img_1271-jpg.334956

img_1272-jpg.334957

img_1273-jpg.334958

img_1274-jpg.334959

img_1275-jpg.334960

img_1277-jpg.334962

img_1280-jpg.334965

Thanks for looking :)

Alan,
problem might be that those images are on another model site.
I just tried to open them and I was required to log into another modelling site.

shame we cant see the pics

for albeit lower quality taken on the phone type picture sharing, this is an example of why Facebook is proving quite popular for modelling - it's just so much easier: you do some modelling, you always have your phone with you so you take a few pics and uploading pics to FB is easy because a) you're already holding your phone and b) it's about 2 clicks and you're done

having said all that, I do hope you get a imgur etc account (or upload them directly here, which you can now do) so that we can see your work

cheers

Nick

On 7/3/2019 at 12:03 PM, nmayhew said:

(or upload them directly here, which you can now do)

Can we? Where is the icon for that? All i see is 'insert image from URL' tag

On 7/3/2019 at 6:03 AM, nmayhew said:

(or upload them directly here, which you can now do)

No, just pic hosting only still. It's (direct uploading) still a significant risk and space issue

7 hours ago, AlanG said:

Can we? Where is the icon for that? All i see is 'insert image from URL' tag

Just get an imgur account. It isn't hard to post pics from there. All of my pics are from there.

Imgur doesn't collect all your data like Facebook, nor listen in on your conversations.