Sign in to follow this  
32scalelover

SprueBros Sale 15% off all kits until July 3

Congrats to Sprue Brothers for their 15th Anniversary! Don't forget that Sprue Brothers is one of LSP's valued (and long-time) sponsors, so if you go there from here, it helps us as well as them!

Kev

Wow, some amazing deals. One has to stop and wonder how they do it and how anyone can compete with them with these prices.   :unsure:

Posted (edited)

Luckymodel with their current sale of 20% off everything, 25% off $240 and $10 shipping beats SB with one hand down.

Just for comparison, my last order with LM is $250 (after all discounts) for 4 kits (2 x 1/32 and 2 x 1/48) and couple of small AM items.

Same kits from SB will be close to $400 (they don't have 1/48 Il-28 in stock, other 3 run for $343 after discount) so with all due respect to Mr. Kwan, I'll pass.

Edited by Helmsman

3 hours ago, Helmsman said:

Luckymodel with their current sale of 20% off everything, 25% off $240 and $10 shipping beats SB with one hand down.

Just for comparison, my last order with LM is $250 (after all discounts) for 4 kits (2 x 1/32 and 2 x 1/48) and couple of small AM items.

Same kits from SB will be close to $400 (they don't have 1/48 Il-28 in stock, other 3 run for $343 after discount) so with all due respect to Mr. Kwan, I'll pass.

That $10 shipping take 2-6 months to get here......just saying.  If you can wait it is not a problem.

Posted (edited)

It never took more than 2 months of actual shipping time so far. And I think $150 difference is worth the wait.

Edited by Helmsman

13 minutes ago, Helmsman said:

It never took more than 2 months of actual shipping time so far. And I think $150 difference is worth the wait.

True.