1/24 F6F Build page on Facebook

Mustang JBB

I am a member of a Face book page that is dedicated to the 1/24 Airfix Typhoon kits.  We share build pictures, advice, and reference material useful for a successful build of that specific kit.  Since it has proved very beneficial, I decided to create a group just for the new 1/24 F6F Hellcat kit.

If you intend to build the kit, consider joining the page and sharing what you can, or seeing what others have to say.  I have posted a few starter links to build videos and aftermarket suppliers.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/359388731442410/

Guest Vincent
3 hours ago, rafju said:

@Mustang JBB

Interesting, of course, but

Sorry, but why not sharing here?

Thx

Raf

I guess because FB is fast replacing forums with many modelers

On 6/26/2019 at 1:55 PM, Mustang JBB said:

I am a member of a Face book page that is dedicated to the 1/24 Airfix Typhoon kits.  We share build pictures, advice, and reference material useful for a successful build of that specific kit.  Since it has proved very beneficial, I decided to create a group just for the new 1/24 F6F Hellcat kit.

If you intend to build the kit, consider joining the page and sharing what you can, or seeing what others have to say.  I have posted a few starter links to build videos and aftermarket suppliers.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/359388731442410/

Ummm...isn't that why this site exists???

Of course, you can do what you want, but Facebook bugs me no end, I don't trust their data collecting, and I hate their helter-skelter posting, making very hard to follow. I like our forums much better. No offence.