Anyone built the new WNW Gotha G1 or UWD?

Pup7309

On 6/20/2019 at 7:49 AM, Pup7309 said:

Or started it?

I have been looking for a build thread of these new kits myself.

Haven't found anything yet.

I thought we might see a build thread go up right away over at WW1aircraftmodels.com, but nothing so far.

I was extremely excited when these kits were announced and assumed I'd buy one as soon as they became available.

Since then I have cooled a bit, pending being blown away with someone's build thread.

It's just a very weird looking aircraft.  Of course, that is also part of its appeal and charm.

Those Gotha are definitely the oddest subject choice - Peter J must really have a thing for the oddball types. I do think they are cool and may break down at some point to get one but I am really curious on how well they are selling? I am sure they are brilliant kits, but I just can't imagine there is a large demand for this a/c even with most WW1 modelers? 

Once again WNW outdoes themselves. Hooray for WNW.

:bow:

Both GOTHA kits arrived today and I am overjoyed. When their Gotha  V kit hit the market I immediately bought one and started to plan how I could buy another to convert it to the Gotha 1 and presto!  Yesterday both the 1 and the UMD arrived.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!:yahoo:

WNW can do no wrong.:clap2:

2 hours ago, petrov27 said:

Those Gotha are definitely the oddest subject choice - Peter J must really have a thing for the oddball types. I do think they are cool and may break down at some point to get one but I am really curious on how well they are selling? I am sure they are brilliant kits, but I just can't imagine there is a large demand for this a/c even with most WW1 modelers? 

OBVIOUSLY YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE PRODUCE KITS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

These kits are produced as a LABOR OF LOVE:wub: Not simply to make money.  

Yes, I would like to see some of the Austro-Hungarian fighters but no one produces them in 1/32. I would be filled with joy to see some of the French WW1 aircraft appear on the market in 1/32 scale. Why dont WNW produce those kits? I betcha because they simply do not want to.