Airfix 1/24 Spitfire Resin Wheelwell Inserts

109ace

Sorry it took over 50 years for somebody to finally respond to the pleas for inclosed wheelwells for their Airfix 1/24 Spitfire. These are intended to take the place of the toylike, unrealistic, open wheelwells. Direct fit with a couple of tweaks to the kit wing insides before fitting in. Sorry folks, you wont be able to have your retractable landing gear. Also included with this set are a set of resin replacement wheels. All this fun for $15.00. These are available on Ebay under seller 109ace. While there, check out my over 67 resin conversions and update sets.

I am no longer support international sales on items sold on Ebay. But will sell and ship worldwide by going to my Facebook group "Wilde Sau Resin". Joining this group is easy and fast. PM me what you wish to purchase, your Paypal address, and I will send you an invoice including shipping. My offer of free shipping for any purchases of $100 and more still applies. I hate having to do this. But too many single sale of $10 and less items with $14 shipping were killing me in Ebay fees. There is a $25 minimum purchase. for all international sales.

I will be offering resin wheelwell inserts for the Bf109E, also in the fine classic Airfix 1/24 series.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303187873348

I'm in old Europe but will be in Baltimore next Friday.
I was going to order one from ebay and have it delivered in the US, but I see there's a 15 days handling time...

I'm there often enough so no big deal, but would you prefer I contact you directly? I don't do facebook though, sorry

But I can arrange it through MP and paypal direct... 

Let me know