1/35 Bushmaster - I want my Emu - FINISHED

Robthepom

Hello Hello

While i wait for my Feixstowe wings to settle, i thought i'd start this kit

I have a connection to the Bushmaster because i did the CAD profiles for the Bisalloy plates for the bullet proof windows. The main thread is over on the Armarama site, but i thought i'd add a few pictures here as well

npuKH9Z.jpg

my window:D

7ZzUXSt.jpg

yDf0odW.jpg

7HqsoHc.jpg

zD8fMGJ.jpg

The kit has copped a lot of unfair comments, yes some fits are clunky, but overall its good

Edited by Robthepom

10 hours ago, Squizzy said:

Maybe it's just me, but this seems to have gone together very quickly, great job so far, I'm looking forward to seeing some paint fly! 

Not just you! This came together amazingly fast IMHO. Great work for any amount of time, but really amazing for such a short time period.

thanks for the comments guys, i just finished a big contract, i'm back to being retired again, so i get on the bench for few hours a day not just few hours a week, really speeds builds up

I started on the stowage and remote gun pod, everything is still glossy, i'll give it all a dull coat the sand treatment when I'm finished

I'm having trouble with my camo painting its a lot harder than i expected, i'll finish one complete backpack before i start the other, i need to try and perfect a good technique. Youtube here i come

I got my SMS camo paint, they are an Australia paint company with good reviews so will be interesting to see how they spray, first i need to get a face mask, nasty stinky paint

Htn3kGI.jpg

iPNTOVf.jpg

K6O806U.jpg

mUlcAvq.jpg

Hs7fY0u.jpg?1

Edited by Robthepom

• 2 weeks later...