#1 LSP on your Shelf of Doom - post pix and cheer on

seiran01

3 hours ago, Robthepom said:

I also have Revell hawk, it stalled basically because the canopy fit it appalling and i dont know how to fix it:angry2:

Pose it has opened? 

9 hours ago, Chris_B-1B said:

I would jump all over a 1/32 YF-23, Chris!  One of my favorite jets.

very very  much plus 1, i'm still hoping its appearance, THAT should have been  the real successor to the F15.......................................Kit wise that is ofcourse...:wicked:.

7 hours ago, Brenhen said:

4Z78IPW.jpg

HPH L-39. It's pretty close, but it has been sitting unfinished for a couple of years. I need to draw decals for it, which I'm not great at and haven't had much motivation.

One day!

I can understand that. Mine sat partially built for 4 years until I got stuck into it one day and had it finished in a couple of weeks.

14 hours ago, dsahling1 said:

I'm definitely in for a kit of  a 1/32 YF-23....I still say the USAF should've picked the YF-23...

PAV-2 (87-0801, the light grey one) was the fastest of the four YF-22 & YF-23 prototypes in terms of supercruise capability (Mach 1.8 without reheat), and arguably the design was more attractive (with eye and beholder given due consideration. But when both types are compared side by side, the greater internal capacity of the F-22 is readily apparent. Northrop/Grumman appear to have realised this and their FB-23 proposal has eliminated the large 'valley' between the engines in favour of greater enclosed area.

1bfade70772ecf0e211d08e9ba5cfd63.jpg