New I-16 Type 24 from ICM

LSP_Kevin

Looks like a way for me to fudge a Chinese aircraft example from WWII since we aren't exactly swimming in 1/32 Chinese WWII aircraft kits. It'll be just like Chinese armor in World of Tanks: A bunch of Russian tanks with new designations. My friends won't know the difference (unfortunately).

The Rata kits are really a fun, easy build.  I’m on a type 28 now and they fit together well.  Years ahead of the SH.  I really want the type 17 but can’t find it in Singapore.  Everything else but the type 17.   Hmmmmmmm, Funny how that goes.  

The I-153 is so easy to build.  

The exhaust stack tack diagram placement (Rata) is a bit confusing so take your time.  The I-153 has a template to use in exhaust stack placement.  Go figure.  

On 24 August 2019 at 1:03 PM, Trak-Tor said:

Thanks for posting this: skis (and floats) always appeal.

Am I correct in assuming the skis were interchangeable with wheel assemblies — i.e. we're going to need the Aerocraft brass legs for this edition too?

Happy Tony 

2 hours ago, Tony T said:

Thanks for posting this: skis (and floats) always appeal.

Am I correct in assuming the skis were interchangeable with wheel assemblies — i.e. we're going to need the Aerocraft brass legs for this edition too?

Happy Tony 

The wheels are indeed interchangeable with the skis, so the Aerocraft set are a must - the Type 17 kit only comes with one ski option, the others have wheels.

5 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

The wheels are indeed interchangeable with the skis, so the Aerocraft set are a must - the Type 17 kit only comes with one ski option, the others have wheels.

Thanks. Would be interested in seeing the paint guides somewhere. Wondering if there's a white distemper winter option, or Strelnikov Red one.

Tony 

Many thanks Andy. I eventually found a video which showed the instruction sheet paint guide. I might use artistic license when I get around to it or check out Bergemot's options.

Anyone got hold of ICM's new Gladiator? 

Tony