Skyhawk low viz masks and decals

kikka

i am currently trying to find the decals for a low viz skyhawk .

unfortunately there is nothing available . so i was wondering if there would be an available or easy to do masks for the biggest parts ? the stencils can be done on a printer but the major markings are best painted .

i am really not good at making masks and i dont have a silhouette cutter . 

anyway , thanks for reading!

• kikka changed the title to Skyhawk low viz masks and decals

A method is to get a sheet of masking material (Tamiya) and apply the decal to it, then cut with a hobby knife. For insignia and letters, you can purchase those from companies like Maketar and DN models.

Hi Kikka,

I know the feeling lad! I have the same problem with a two-seat 1/32 Scooter. I want to apply a low-viz paint scheme but there are no decals and particularly sn-numbers available for the specific scale.

Perhaps what Laurent is suggesting (at least for my case) would do the job - borrowing from an AV-8 the decals.

Numbers will be done in masks . Stencils and intricate designs insignas will be Impossible unless it's a decal Wich is why I went for the two schemes in particular

Aggressors are my back up . But honestly stencils and insignas are the only problem . 

Some insignas can be made by masks if I find a template. And stencils can be used from other kits . I'm am looking into that but I do t have time or knowledge . Especially when it come to american planes.