CASA 211 - Merlin Engined He 111

Aviacom

Hi

id love to do a CASA 211 using the Revell HE 111P as a base, but I can’t find any Merlins and cowls that I could use, I’ve searched and searched unless you knowledgeable chaps know of any way it could be done or where to get the bits from please?

Cheers

Not that this is of any use at all but you may come across some from heritage aviation in the uk but stear clear of them like the plague, they were cast from the terribly shaped and sized Hachette partworks Lancaster , just thought it worth mentioning what not to get.....

you could buy an HK lanc and have open merlins on the lanc and cowls on the CASA...? Depends on what absolute level of accuracy you require .... 

Edited by Markjames1968

Did you have the post war airliner in mind?  I think that would be an interesting project.  The kit is big enough that you can see the inside quite well; all the windows and doors open.  A lot of seats however.   Do not forget the rest room toidy.  IIRC I have seen at least two of the builds on the Internet.  Maybe HK will sell you some engine sprues.