Coming sometime in the future to a magazine (hence only one photo - sorry, no more or I'll be in trouble with the Editor), here's my rendition of the Italeri two-seat Starfighter.  The subject was an aircraft of 31 (Tiger) Sqn, Belgian AF, 1983.  The tip tanks were used for the 1983 NATO Tiger meet, just before Belgium finally retired the F-104.  Decals by DACO, intake covers & chocks by Video Aviation, pitot by Master, and RBF tags by HGW.

IMG-5921.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by MikeC

It's your model, it's your choice, not the editors choice. If you want post photo's of your model over here, then do it. For now, i can't see your model clear, so i have no comment about it, and i won't buy the magazine to have a better look at it. This is pure sales manipulation.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

9 minutes ago, DannyVM said:

It's your model, it's your choice, not the editors choice. If you want post photo's of your model over here, then do it. For now, i can't see your model clear, so i have no comment about it, and i won't buy the magazine to have a better look at it. This is pure sales manipulation.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Actually, no.  It's only reasonable that if the article's going in a print magazine, it's not posted anywhere else to excess.  Sorry.

Its actually a very common practice, as almost all publishers of model magazines do this so that the article will have pull/draw to it when released, and pics of the model to be in the magazine will not be splashed around the net prior to the magazines release, therefor possibly diminishing sales of said magazine. 

The model magazines have the same end goal as any book or magazine does; to get read by as many people as possible, and it only makes sense not to release pics prior to the zines release. Most of the time, the person making the model for the magazine has to agree ahead of time/sign a contract that they will not put more than X amount of pics out on the net prior to the magazine being put out. 

Simple business practice done by most everyone in the  business.