Building an accurate 1/32 Bf 109G-10

Thunderbolt

Guest Vincent

I'm afraid that at the moment there is no good G10 out of the box. As said, the Revell is the Erla one but has some issues. The Hasegawa is not representing accuratly the WNF G10 (most built) and would ok for the MTT built G10. But it has some bad fuselage and canopy shape issues

The market is still open for a state of art G10

18 hours ago, thunderbolt1988 said:

Any verdicts on the accuracy of the AMUR Reaver nose correction for the Revell kit?

Hi All

And is there any comparison that can be seen somewhere with the Hasegawa G-10 model?

TIA

Raph

2 hours ago, rafju said:

Hi All

And is there any comparison that can be seen somewhere with the Hasegawa G-10 model?

TIA

Raph

Why...? I do not think this can me meaningful as they depict two different G-10s: Amur corrected the Erla nose whereas Hasegawa made a MTT one.

ok Thierry, Thank you , have to check my reference and seeing what are the main difference between Erla and Mtt build.

I do not have my hand on the Hase G-10 kit, but looking at this link:

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10037744

looks like Hasegawa is offering x2 versions, but with only one nose type (front MG131 gun cowling)?

From my side, only the main shape are taken in account, not details such as hatches and other that can easily be corrected.

ps: Thierry, I just read again the Hase G-10 Tweak list ;-)

https://www.largescaleplanes.com/articles/article.php?aid=2749

Thanks

Raph

Edited by rafju

Alexey at AMUR Reaver said that he was going to re-stock some of the 109G resin upgrades but did not give me any specifics beyond that.  He also said that he was working on a new G-10 Mtt conversion as an upgrade to the Revell G-6 kit.  If you have any questions, I'd PM him directly.  He posts as Fencer-1 here at LSP.

36 minutes ago, Thunnus said:

Alexey at AMUR Reaver said that he was going to re-stock some of the 109G resin upgrades but did not give me any specifics beyond that.  He also said that he was working on a new G-10 Mtt conversion as an upgrade to the Revell G-6 kit.  If you have any questions, I'd PM him directly.  He posts as Fencer-1 here at LSP.

Thanks for the info thunnus. When did he tell you that?

Actually Hasegawa is offering a single version. The useless fuselage parts are the ones belonging to the original G6 release. BTW they are not in my two releases of G10 kits as there are holes in the sprues where they were located. The so called G14 AS released by Hasegawa is again the same kit but with other decals. 

30 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

Actually Hasegawa is offering a single version. The useless fuselage parts are the ones belonging to the original G6 release. BTW they are not in my two releases of G10 kits as there are holes in the sprues where they were located. The so called G14 AS released by Hasegawa is again the same kit but with other decals. 

I am so confused