F-16C Splinter Aggressor, 18th Aggressor Squadron - More pics

Marcel111

Very, very, nice indeed!  There’s no point building an excellent model and then posting crappy pics and these new clear photos show the skill of execution, which is top notch in every way.  To say that you nailed the weathering is way overused, but you nailed the weathering!

Congrat’s,

Chuck

Man those look amazing!  I like both but I have a soft spot for the Navy viper and you nailed it.  That one is difficult to paint with all the touch ups and weathering but you really did it justice.  Great job Marcel!

Bryan

P.S.  Thanks for the tip on the Master static dischargers, they are really nice just like you said.  I was hesitant to buy them since the looked oversized in their product photos but they are just like the real thing.

Amazing work Marcel, the faded look on the navy f-16 is just amazing, and the Splinter camo looks awesome. I've got that decal sheet, and I think that it is the best aggressor scheme currently available. But the two examples that you've done are some of the best models I've seen. 

I see the aggressor squadron has just done a flanker digital scheme on a viper, hopefully someone will create the decals for that and you have a go at it.