Tamiya 1/32 P-38 lightning????

oyoy5

10 hours ago, Radub said:

Judging by the thickness of the runners, it looks more like 1/48.

Anyway, Tamiya's "default" scale is 1/48 followed by 1/72. 

Radu.

Agreed, I can only guess that they intended for this to leak or they would not have had it on the monitor with the other display pieces.    I don’t think this is indicative of a LSP.    

15 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Yep, as stated in the other thread, they are well aware of that monitor and picture.  There's no way to discern anything concrete from that. Nothing at Shizuoka this year, so I have my doubts its an LSP. 

Ahh, but that's what they WANT you to think.     All of us are playing checkers, while Tamiya is playing chess!

I look forward to the new large scale P-38!   :)

Edited by John1

4 hours ago, oyoy5 said:

Dang it sorry to get peoples hopes up, my fault.

Their hopes were up higher than than the jameson I have been drinking tonight.   Have a bit more buzz than usual going but not so much as to think this is gong to be an LSP.  That may take another kind of drug that is now legal in only a few states.  I hope it is 1/48, don't think it is 1/32 and will be crushed if it is 1/72 because I just don't give aria about 1/72 unless the subject matter would be impractical in 1/48 or bigger and is done to the standard of amazing like Bandai Milinium Falcon.

To go off track and share a bit of the reason for my whisky buzz my son is doing Order of the Arrow in Boy scouts this weekend and I did not get a phone call of a problem.  Normally most kids a given but in my sons case he has some disabilities as he is on autism spectrum so this is huge for hims as doing the OA ordeal is a huge step for him.

On 5/19/2019 at 6:25 PM, Jennings Heilig said:

And that’s what they want you to think they want you to think...

They know the code.

We know they know the code.

We know they know we know the code.

We know they know we know they know the code.

Oh, we didn't know that.

Apologies to Mr. Ustinov