WNW site update: Pup & HP’s

Pup7309

They've put the new cowling on the rocket sprue, then added 80hp & 100hp Gnome sprues.

It makes you wonder why they don't do more of this, as the marginal cost must be small compared to tooling a new kit?

Well, I do wonder, then I remember than WNW are not a classic, normal, profit-maximising company.

The advantage of having a billionaire WWI aviation fanatic as the owner.

They've even managed to find a non PC-10 example! (Even if it is a trainer).

Nice to see the original cowlings are included in this offering.  I've got a couple of resin Le Rhone  9C's (Vector? NeOmega?) in the stash, so I won't have to pony up "Collector Cash" to get one of the first two Pups,  and the Le Prieur's are just what I needed for Ball's A.200 Nieuport 17.

8 hours ago, Pup7309 said:

Interesting scheme with rockets for a lot less than eBay. Glad I was outbid on the last RFC Pup that came up. Wonder when we’ll see a re-box of the Pfalz and Se5a?

I'm with you. I'm waiting for a new Pfalz and SE5 without paying stupid expensive ebay prices. I keep hoping for more British 2 seater's too.

On 5/13/2019 at 9:54 PM, Pup7309 said:

Noticed the rockets :D

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/productdetail?productid=3200&cat=5

...but yes no RNAS wing for upward firing gun:huh:

I had a feeling there was a Pup with rockets abroad.

No doubt there will be a Pfalz III. some time as well since some of the sprues are marked Pfalz III.a and some are marked Pfalz III/Pfalz III.a

5 hours ago, 19squadron said:

I had a feeling there was a Pup with rockets abroad.

No doubt there will be a Pfalz III. some time as well since some of the sprues are marked Pfalz III.a and some are marked Pfalz III/Pfalz III.a

Nice predictions! So if they do a Pfalz 3 then Se5a could be in a duelist/ Aces boxing...

I thought there might be a Pup / Gotha duellists set coming, maybe it still is. The rockets can be used on quite a few a/c.  We are still to see other home defence types like the Sopwith Comic, Be2e and Dh4.

Edited by Pup7309