1/35 Academy AH-1Z Decal and paint problem

Durangokid

17 hours ago, Christoffer Lindelav said:

Hello

I tried to pre-order a set of the Zulu decals but when I was at check out I got a message you´re not shipping to Sweden. Is that correct?

/Stoffe

Christoffer,

Send me an email to flyingleathernecks@att.net 

It is a problem with the site software I have. 

On 5/15/2019 at 1:59 AM, Starfighter said:

For the Academy Zulu! I will also get the Flying Leathernecks sheet as I prefer the markings offered by Dave, but I need to make progress on my kit once I have a replacement part for my cracked windshield... 

Such a bummer about the canopy glass, seems to be a problem with the kit.  Mine also had a crack but it was so small, it won't be visible much.

This is how my canopy looks:

unbenannt5kk5y.jpg

Seems to be a common problem with the kit indeed. Two friends of mine were willing to send me their canopy but discovered that their parts were cracked as well. Academy Europe cannot help either as the kit is currently out of stock - the next batch will only arrive in July or August. Pretty annoying...

i immedeately pulled out my kit and is has no crack (sweat). i would have been f+cked because i orderd from korea directly. i wll never do that again, austrian customs/mail wanted 26€ for a 50€ kit, outrageous!!

• 2 weeks later...