Miniart 1/35 Focke-Wulf Triebflugel interceptor - Nachtjager version announced

Jan_G

If it were such a great idea, we would have seen someone build and fly one of these things.  I suspect most people that have looked at this idea thought it either suicidal for a human being to get in it or just unworkable.  I chalk this up to sci-fi or fantasy .

Well, what was controllable was implementing this system in helicopter mode, several countries have gone into research in the past, like Hughes with his monster helo, and the dutch "kolibrie" design, but using the system in VTOL flight mode, like an aircraft being able to lift off vertically is another story i guess........

On 5/7/2019 at 5:15 PM, Reuben L. Hernandez said:

Would prefer 1/32 scale but I still wouldn't mind getting one just for funnziess. Would be interesting setting next to the 262 or the 163

... except the scales wouldn't match. 35th, the STUPIDEST scale ever invented.... 

On 5/19/2019 at 11:42 PM, Out2gtcha said:

My 1/32nd Trib came with the Hydra decals. If you get one of the 35th Tribs, PM and they are all yours.

Thanks, i'll keep that in mind, i've been following your build (shame it's currently stalled) look forward to you getting back to it one day.

• 2 weeks later...