Miniart 1/35 Focke-Wulf Triebflugel interceptor - Nachtjager version announced

Jan_G

On 6/9/2019 at 8:27 PM, wunwinglow said:

1:35 never made any sense whatsoever, from the exact moment the decision was made to use it, rather than 1:32. Everything in 1:35 since that moment, everything, has been rediculous!! I agree, there is a staggering amount of amazing products in 1:35, but they are still rediculous. 

In my humble, very very humble, opinion.....  Rediculous. 

boooooooooooooooring!

Here's a lay-out of parts and sprues, especially to give you "nay-sayers" an impression of what it looks like.

I must say i've never owned a "miniart" kit, but the quality of parts is very pleasing.

(btw the little miniart envelope in the lower right corner holds the PE parts for the seat belts and such):

2mFSU36.jpg

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, LSP_Ray said:

Pretty cool looking, but I don't think it would make a very good nightfighter with 3 flames spinning around it!

:lol:    lol, I didnt think about that!    I too have the 1/32nd resin version, and will be powering it (hopefully) but need to get an "N" scale motor to continue the project. Not an expense I can afford atm.

Thing needs some ram-jet flame dampeners! 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Thano said:

My next project, pondering if I should paint it lime this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explorers_on_the_Moon

What other alternative would be anywhere as interesting? I guess you could imagine quite a few, but that TinTin scheme would really get your attention. That's the fun with "What IF?" projects.

Tnarg

On 8/19/2019 at 9:07 AM, Thano said:

My next project, pondering if I should paint it lime this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explorers_on_the_Moon

While reality has little to do with this thread, I must point out the FW is powered by ramjets, which requires oxygen so no go above the atmosphere.  Interesting paint scheme, though! Would make a great scheme for a test aircraft.

10 hours ago, LSP_Ray said:

While reality has little to do with this thread, I must point out the FW is powered by ramjets, which requires oxygen so no go above the atmosphere.  Interesting paint scheme, though! Would make a great scheme for a test aircraft.

And propellers wouldn't be of much use in space anyway. ; )