Flying Leathernecks Decals FL35001 AH-1Z have Arrived!

Dave Roof

Gentlemen,

I just received the package from Microscale. I will begin packing this coming weekend and all pre-orders, retailer and new orders will begin shipping next week.

For clients outside the US, please order your sheet through Ebay as I am unable to process overseas orders through my current web site. If you do not use Ebay, direct orders can be placed by sending $30 USD via PayPal using the Goods and Services option to the following address

flyingleathernecks@att.net

Thank you,

Dave

US Orders

FL35001 Marine Skid Kid Zulu's

- 19 options, at least one from each HMLA and a few attached to MEU's.

- Stencils for the LAU-7 missile launchers, LAU-68 and LAU-61 Rocket pods and full AN/ALE-47 Chaff/Flare buckets.

- Data stencils for cockpit armor plates

NOTE**** Full stencils will be on sheet FL35002 and will include enough for two aircraft.

Multiple Marines from across the Skid Kid community assisted with reference photos and information to ensure the markings were correct, to include the fonts used for some markings. Various squadrons S-5 Officers, Maintenance Control, Air Frames, Ordnance and QA Marines made this possible.

The sheet will retail for $20 and will include full color placement guides, as well as holographic self adhesive vinyl pieces for the turret glass (enough pieces to do 4 aircraft).

Sheet measures 8.5 x 11 inches and will be printed by Microscale.

65242443-2431741503513707-41002441818578

FL35001-AH-1-Z.jpg

Edited by Dave Roof

Looks like those building this kit w/accurate colors will be needing this set, including myself!

Dave,

The sheet looks excellent, lots of great schemes there for sure.  I noticed the high viz intake warnings and markings for 168969, but I dont see any of the low viz intake warnings, am I just missing them?

TIA,

9 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Looks like those building this kit w/accurate colors will be needing this set, including myself!

Dave,

The sheet looks excellent, lots of great schemes there for sure.  I noticed the high viz intake warnings and markings for 168969, but I dont see any of the low viz intake warnings, am I just missing them?

TIA,

They're on the separate stencil data sheet, FL35002. I also sent in a small insert with two sets to Microscale earlier today and will include them with the main sheet (decided to do this after seeing the issue with the kit stencils).