Live Resin figures for HH-60 Pavehawk

Pete, these are outstanding. I've long been an admirer of your output. Your Vipers are works of art. 

I can only imagine (for now) what you'll do with the Black Hawk, but it'll be epic. 

Oh, and seeing what you've done has convinced me to part with even more hard earned £'s for the figures and a couple of mini guns.

13 hours ago, Durangokid said:

The pilots are looking great!  I'm still hoping to see the helo build too as I have a feeling you are going to raise the bar with this one.  It's nice to see your work on the forum again buddy...

Bryan

Thanks Bryan!

I've got the HH-60G kit pre-ordered, so as soon as it shows up, I'll get busy. Having the figures out of the way will help move the project along. Good to be back-

Cheers

Pete 

12 hours ago, Stokey Pete said:

Pete, these are outstanding. I've long been an admirer of your output. Your Vipers are works of art. 

I can only imagine (for now) what you'll do with the Black Hawk, but it'll be epic. 

Oh, and seeing what you've done has convinced me to part with even more hard earned £'s for the figures and a couple of mini guns.

Thanks for the kind words Pete! Looking forward to your figures! I think you’ll really like working with them-

cheers

Pete

18 minutes ago, Hawkwrench said:

Wow!!!! Unbelievably nice!

Tim

Thanks Tim. Looking forward to the kit. I feel like I’ve got a solid connection to the Pavehawk. My wife was the USAF Program Manager at Sikorsky, my bud Gemo flew them in combat, and we worked SARCAP/RESCAP with them when I was a Viper driver. I would always volunteer to be the “survivor “ for our rescue SAREX, and I loved it. Love this helo-

cheers

Peye

Thanks Shark! You are one of my all time favorite modelers- love your work!

here is a group photo:

Vh67mDc.jpg

while I wait for the kit to be released, I’ll work on a collection of SAR gear etc for the cabin. Might add a working K-9 from Legend... wondering if I can do a passable job painting a dog- fur looks like an interesting challenge.

cheers

Pete

• 2 weeks later...