Live Resin figures for HH-60 Pavehawk

WOW, figure painting is a whole other level. For someone whose doesn't paint figures, you sure knocked them out of the park Pete, GREAT STUFF !! I'm sure the pooch will come out just as well. This will be one impressive display when it's finished, it definitely has the "wow" factor for sure.

Steve

On 6/11/2019 at 1:54 PM, A-10LOADER said:

WOW, figure painting is a whole other level. For someone whose doesn't paint figures, you sure knocked them out of the park Pete, GREAT STUFF !! I'm sure the pooch will come out just as well. This will be one impressive display when it's finished, it definitely has the "wow" factor for sure.

Steve

Thanks for the kind words Steve- so much more to learn about figure painting- I see some work out there that is truly inspiring from guys none of us have ever heard of- growth is good! 

Cheers

Pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

“I wanted to become a better Snoop Dogg, full of water, proteins and stuff to keep me alive . . . lollipops and Big Macs.”

48164889412_3c0dfeda82_c.jpg

Just wasted 20mins looking up Snoop Dogg quotes...you owe 3 fold modeling modeling time IOT provide choice modeling updates!   I don’t do this work for just anyone!

Timmy!

5 hours ago, Timmy! said:

“I wanted to become a better Snoop Dogg, full of water, proteins and stuff to keep me alive . . . lollipops and Big Macs.”

48164889412_3c0dfeda82_c.jpg

Just wasted 20mins looking up Snoop Dogg quotes...you owe 3 fold modeling modeling time IOT provide choice modeling updates!   I don’t do this work for just anyone!

Timmy!

There is no way I can call finding this picture a waste of time! And yes- I will try to work harder.

you ol’ Weisenheimer you!

P

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

Should I post the build images in this thread, or start another?

I probably would, otherwise the start of your actual build thread will be buried at page 7 of this one. Easy enough to link between them for continuity's sake.

Kev

• 1 month later...