Sepecat Jaguar GR3.A / GR1.A in 1/12th Scale

Timmy!

I know bro....in the brutal sand fill prime sand fill prime...repeat... stage.  More soon I’ve got some hybrid aluminum skinning stuff to show off featuring CNC cut and engraved panels.

Also I’ve been working on a good bit of CAD work....For example  “soft’ modeling.  Specifically the parachute bag on the ejection seat.  To do this I’ve been relearning Blender, not a straightforward transition.  Blender is great for digital presentation and built for that output.  However, it is capable of producing printable files and superior to create “organic” parts.  

Edited by Timmy!

• 1 year later...

Thanks guys,

I saw that clip.  At first I was dismayed, thinking that was a Desert Storm temporary paint and nose art.  Apparently not so whew there.  Repaints are usually so badly done and obliterate historical accuracy.  I wish there was more of an attitude of conservation vs. restoration.  That jag looks to have been done right, by an experienced paint team.

As for the project it is far from dead.  I have had some side projects that have taken some time.  I recently lost my shop and my CNC mill is homeless and has halted part production.  I’ve been carrying on with the CAD work so when the mill has a new home I can churn out parts again.

Timmy!