1/32 Revell Me 262-A (New Tool) July 2019 Release

Thunderbolt

On 5/9/2019 at 2:37 PM, Rick Griewski said:

Kit Instructions:  Those interested can now down load the instructions for this kit from the Revell Germany website, Download page.   Look for "03875".  Have at it boys and girls.

Rick

Thanks: just had a look.  I've got the Night Fighter, and I may well invest in this one too.  I'm a little bit disappointed that there are no alternative parts for a A-1a/U3 recce version but that's just one of my own areas of interest, and doesn't detract at all from the kit;  hopefully the aftermarket will come up with the goods.  And while I'm dropping huge hints to the aftermarket, some markings for a Czechoslovak S-92 wouldn't go amiss.  :please:

Edited by MikeC

2 hours ago, MikeC said:

Thanks: just had a look.  I've got the Night Fighter, and I may well invest in this one too.  I'm a little bit disappointed that there are no alternative parts for a A-1a/U3 recce version but that's just one of my own areas of interest, and doesn't detract at all from the kit;  hopefully the aftermarket will come up with the goods.  And while I'm dropping huge hints to the aftermarket, some markings for a Czechoslovak S-92 wouldn't go amiss.  :please:

FYI, AIMS has released a very nice recco version conversion more or less two years ago! Moreover, S-92 decals were already released. The last produced set I'm remembering was released by one Eastern company named Kora:

http://www.czechkits.com/132-decals-avia-s92-turbina-czechoslovakia-p-15543.html

Hth

Thierry

9 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

FYI, AIMS has released a very nice recco version conversion more or less two years ago! Moreover, S-92 decals were already released. The last produced set I'm remembering was released by one Eastern company named Kora:

http://www.czechkits.com/132-decals-avia-s92-turbina-czechoslovakia-p-15543.html

Hth

Thierry

Thanks Thierry,

I thought if anyone would, AIMS would, but hadn't realised they'd already released one.  I'd forgotten about the Kora sheet, a timely reminder.

Hth? It does indeed.  Thanks again.

26 minutes ago, VintageEagle said:

I assume it’s because it is a new kit. I am almost certain that the two-seater started with the same price two or three years ago.

In Belgium, the two-seater started at 55 Euro 3 years ago. The new one -seater is 49,99 Euro from Revell.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a no-brainer.

Edited by quang