AMS Resin P-47N prop in progress.

Harold

4 hours ago, msjaques said:

Harold, if you feel inclined, P-47N 8-spoke wheels would be really handy, too, please!

: )  Matt

Already done them in two tread styles, diamond and lozenge. Sprue has the diamond version right now.

12 hours ago, msjaques said:

Oh! Thanks.

(Your web site only lists to 32014, not -133 which is your diamond wheels, and I'm in Australia, where BNA Models (great store!) goes up to 32130. But I'll send them an email right now. )

Cheers, Matt

Ignore my website. Use Sprue for all the listings. I haven't had time to work on the site in quit some time.

http://store.spruebrothers.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=ams+resin&Submit=Search

Hey Harold, any chance you'd be interested in creating the correct GE distributor/magneto/prop governor engine set-up for the Hasegawa P-47-D kits after the -N prop? I'm sure there are lots of folks who have the kit and don't want to invest in a full resin upgrade to fix the totally incorrect parts provided in the -D kit (Hasegawa's -M kit has the correct "turtleback" GE parts for a B-series engine, albeit the wrong gear reduction housing), enough of us to make it worth your while.

:please:

Cheers, keep up the good work!

3 hours ago, TAG said:

Hey Harold, any chance you'd be interested in creating the correct GE distributor/magneto/prop governor engine set-up for the Hasegawa P-47-D kits after the -N prop? I'm sure there are lots of folks who have the kit and don't want to invest in a full resin upgrade to fix the totally incorrect parts provided in the -D kit (Hasegawa's -M kit has the correct "turtleback" GE parts for a B-series engine, albeit the wrong gear reduction housing), enough of us to make it worth your while.

:please:

Cheers, keep up the good work!

Could possibly post close up photos of the kit parts?