Erwin

Game of Thrones 8 : WITH SPOILERS !!!!

Posted (edited)

WARNING:

This topic will contain spoilers of season 8 . And may refer to events of earlier seasons !!

Don't look untill you have seen the latest episode !!

This topic is for the fans of GoT.

Please don't post negative comments if you don't like GoT .

Let us ,that do like GoT, enjoy the moment

Edited by Erwin

Posted (edited)

Now that Jon knows he's in fact the heir to the throne and family,makes me wonder if he will tell Daenerys.

Risking there relation and possibility that Daenerys will leave the alliance.:hmmm:

https://www.thisisinsider.com/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-and-daenerys-targaryen-related-aunt-nephew-2017-3

And what will Samwell do after hearing that Daenerys killed his father and brother? Will he avenge them ?

Edited by Erwin

I dont think Samwell has the fortitude to avenge his family, imho they deserved to be dragon snacks.

Jon and Deanerys are just following along on the incestual targeryn traditions, they would be the 'IT' couple of the Iron Throne.

Im curious to see how Bran and Jamie turn out, since Bran is now the new 3 eyed Raven and "should" know by now that Jamie chucked him out the window.

4 hours ago, Shawn M said:

I dont think Samwell has the fortitude to avenge his family, .

Not in terms of killing Daenerys.

But he could use the info concerning Jon to get even.Telling Sansa would be his best move.

57289345_10217516616562290_8444863481643

Edited by Erwin

My theory for the ending of the of the final episode will be someone will win the Iron Throne, cue the rising music and feel goods. Cut to final scene of Planet killing Comet headed smack bang for Westeros. Or possibly Star Killer Base lining up for a shot since the writers are off to Star Wars after they’re done with GoT. I honestly don’t know who I want to win at the end of the day. They’ve all done questionable things and good things. Glad to see the Hound back though. Him and Bron are always worth it with their one liners. One of which I’ve used myself several times since. 

’Theres no cure for being a C.......’

The outcome of the show is as easy to predict as The Grand National!

And, sadly, with as many casualties... :(

I genuinely have no idea how it will turn out. Every time you think you know where things are going, they throw a curve ball.

It's what makes it so good I guess!

Last night's episode seemed to be a collection of uncomfortable re-unions/meetings.

My favourite was probably The Hound/Arya.

I found Episode 1 to be a minor let-down.  It was somewhat slow overall, yet the enormous issue of telling Jon Snow his true lineage seemed rushed and needlessly accelerated! 

I also found the dragon riding scene to be pretty silly and totally not in keeping with the spirit of the books, where it was clearly presented that only those with dragon blood could ride a dragon and many people died trying to do so.  It could only be accomplished with a lot of practice, etc. 

The show took the opposite tack, with Dany basically saying "No big deal, just hop on and go for it!"

From the very beginning, I have always said that Dany would emerge as the monarch sitting on the iron throne, even at a time when that seemed like a long shot.  So I have to stick with it now!  I have no idea how it will turn out though.

I sort of knew the first episode would be a slower one. They have to build the tension up for the up-coming battle. But i see a few inter-personal/side battles coming into play too. We all know they can't play nicely with each other for very long

yeah the fist one was a scene setter for everything to come

I assume the body count will start in the next one lol

and yes, the dragon riding scene felt contrived to me (although fun to watch)

But surely, the fact that Jon Snow could ride a dragon is due to the fact that has Targaryen blood and hence that was sort of a sign of his heritage?

9 hours ago, Shoggz said:

But surely, the fact that Jon Snow could ride a dragon is due to the fact that has Targaryen blood and hence that was sort of a sign of his heritage?

Daenerys might have come to the same conclusion too.

One of the actions I'm looking forward to is the fight between the dragons.

Daenerys will have to "kill" her captured dragon if she wants to beat the Night King.

Will she do it or die trying ?

Edited by Erwin

8 hours ago, Erwin said:

Daenerys will have to "kill" her captured dragon if she wants to beat the Night King.

Will she do it or die trying ?

The clue who's going to kill the ice dragon, and how, was in episode 1.

3 hours ago, Kagemusha said:

The clue who's going to kill the ice dragon, and how, was in episode 1.

:hmmm:Will have to view it again.I missed that clue.Am I the only one ?

Many will have weapons made from dragonglass.So basicly anyone could do it.:shrug:

Well,I watched episode 1 again.

The only possible clue I could see,is that Arya asked for a weapon to be made from dragonglass.

That's it.Otherwise nothing in my eyes.

Or that Jon now knows how to ride a dragon

Edited by Erwin