Erwin

Any Game of Thrones fans on LSP ?

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I just saw the first episode of season 8. :thumbsup: 

Sadly only six episodes.:(

It made me wonder if there are more GoT fans here on LSP.

Need I explain that my favourite is Daenerys.Mother of dragons ?

But will she be queen of the Seven Kingdoms in the end ? :hmmm:

DID1967720_759997_401_publicity_02.00112

Edited by Erwin

One of those series I never got wrapped up in, because I have been slimming down on TV, got rid of basic cable/satellite/fiber. I never really wanted to spring for the pay channels like HBO or Cinemax or the like, as I just figured I get too wrapped up in it. 

I watched TWD for awhile until the protagonist got taken off the show, but GOT is one of those series Id like to watch, its just that you cant come in on the last season and expect to know whats going on. 

Posted (edited)

We are fans, agreed with above, no spoilers.  We don’t carry HBO but our cable provider let’s add and drop premium channels.  Also our cable provider was giving us free hbo for a few days so we started over.  We are going to rewatch all of the seasons then watch the last season.  So I am going to drop Netflix and add hbo for a month or two so that we can rewatch all of GOT.  Then when we have seen everything we want of hbo we will cut it off again.  

We also watch outlander on stars and do the same.  When the new season come out  we activate stars for a couple months then drop it when we are done with Outlander.

I think my favorite character is Arya Stark although I really like the Dire Wolves.  

Edited by cbk57

Yup. Really big fan here as well. Kind of bittersweet knowing this is all coming to an end this season, but I am sure it will not disappoint!

Posted (edited)

GoT can be seen in Belgium on TV.

I upgraded my subscription so I can watch.I have to pay 12 Euros more per month.

Once the season ends ,I cancell it again.

I didn't want to wait untill next year when it's free on TV.

Edited by Erwin

21 minutes ago, J.C. said:

Yup. Really big fan here as well. Kind of bittersweet knowing this is all coming to an end this season, but I am sure it will not disappoint!

Is there life after GoT ?:crying:

Posted (edited)

My involvement with Game of Thrones started with the books (all 7 of them), devoured them as they came out and was waiting for the latest book when the author was distracted making the TV series so it never came out. But I have enjoyed the TV series and will be watching the first episode in the new series tonight.

Maybe now that the TV series is over the last books will appear.

Cheers

Dennis

Edited by dennismcc

All the way fan for sure........tonight i'm gonna watch the first episode of the last season, it will be bitter sweet to see that the show will end soon.