DeanKB

New Modelling Den

4 minutes ago, ade rowlands said:

For nice warm decal water surely?

Great idea!!

Coffee flavoured decals - what's not to like?

Do a bit of modelling & get a caffeine boost, all in one easy task.

Trust me, a mug of coffeine is always close by when I do hobby stuff (or most anything else for that matter).

Before:

Is7QpL.jpg

After spending all day moving way, way too many boxes around:

Xg71zS.jpg

mcfiPm.jpg

naUWGg.jpg

It needs a lot of tidying and sorting. And the TV either needs to be replaced with something smaller, or attached flat against the wall, as it's taking up valuable space.

And I've got too many kits. Far too many, both to build and - most pressingly - to store.

I could get rid of the sofa, which will free up plenty of storage space, but I quite like it and it's comfy. Plus it has storage space underneath perfect for a couple of HK B-25's and a WNW Felixstowe.

And I've got a couple of dozen more kits to add, including the 1/32 Lancaster.

So, I suspect I'll be listing rather a few for sale in the weeks to come.

For instance, I counted, and I've got 11 1/32 Ju 88's, plus 2 with AIMS conversion kits. It's a great kit, but  I think 1 kit plus 2 conversions will be enough?

Anyhow, I'll spend tomorrow trying to find a home under the worktop for my compressor Jun-Air compressor, and generally getting everything sorted. I'll start on my "to be culled" list.

As I always do when you post photos of your stash I try to pick out the ones I’ve sold to you in the past. Trouble is I’ve sold you that many now I’ve started to forget what they all were. 

2 minutes ago, ade rowlands said:

As I always do when you post photos of your stash I try to pick out the ones I’ve sold to you in the past. Trouble is I’ve sold you that many now I’ve started to forget what they all were. 

And there's a few that we've sold each other more than once. A couple of Hasegawa Japanese kits that I sold, or swapped, to you I subsequently ended up buying back.

Kits zipping up and down the A470 keeps the Welsh economy going.

That, and sheep.

Holy moly Dean. Yes i'm bloomin jealous but i'm also in awe. I'd love to have a room like that. And as for your 11 Ju88's. All i can say is that you an never have enough of them. But there again. I say that about Fw190's too. I'm a wurger man and will continue to buy them as and when i can lol

Wow...

What a transformation.  A few days ago nothing... and, Bam!  It already looks like it's been in use for months.

What did you say you were planning for the space you've freed up?  lol

Gaz

Looks like it's time for a Spring clean already, and about only needing just a few Ju 88's, I saw you snaffled another on Britmodeller the other day... :coolio:

Just now, Kagemusha said:

Looks like it's time for a Spring clean already, and about only needing just a few Ju 88's, I saw you snaffled another on Britmodeller the other day... :coolio:

£45 posted for the Ju 88A-4?

Too good to ignore at that price.

(But I should have ignored it, dammit!)

2 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

I was cursing you, only a little bit - I have to be sensible these days! - plus I have the three that I need, all three for conversions.

I'm trying to be sensible, but I'm coming at it from the wrong direction.