Tamiya's 1/32 Mustang and Corsair, both B&W

Fancherello

I agree completely with the the previous comments! I’ve thought of doing this myself at times but had no clue how it could be done. I’ll be watching this project as it’s something of great interest, both subject matter methods and of course the painting! Hopefully I can work up the nerve to try this myself someday....I’ll be standing on your shoulders if I do!

great job!

Guest Vincent
On 4/17/2019 at 2:40 AM, chrish said:

I agree completely with the the previous comments! I’ve thought of doing this myself at times but had no clue how it could be done. I’ll be watching this project as it’s something of great interest, both subject matter methods and of course the painting! Hopefully I can work up the nerve to try this myself someday....I’ll be standing on your shoulders if I do!

great job!

Actually a local guy did a Me 109g like this and in his opinion it wasn't harder than doing it in color. He's going to make one which is half b&w and half in colors

Edited by Vincent/MDC

Thanks for your positive comments ! 

Jep1210, i'm really experimenting with that one, and talking about the thumb on pics, it's a bit like in real: when working on these projects, i have moments where i feel it doesnt work, and as i put them on a neutral background and puts away anything in color...it works again ! 

Now it's a more difficult moment, with painted parts enclosed in bare plastic fuselage, i try to keep confident and expect that it'll get the effect back with the general paintwork !

• 2 weeks later...