MiG-15 Bis

SimonCornes

Having just acquired this Trumpeter kit I am looking for some suitable Russian AF decals to replace the PLAAF set. Can anyone point me in the direction of something fairly simply - a representative Russian AF jet in natural metal finish please? Seems to be a bit of a tall order!

Thanks

You might want to look for some generic decals, as finding the old out of production MIG-15 sets are getting very difficult. 

CAM 32-A029 Russian stars decals 

Edited by 1to1scale

Thanks for the assistance everyone. I am certainly looking at the Hannants option but I'm not too keen on buying generic sheets on the grounds of not expecting to need to use most of them in the future. A very useful stencil set though!

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Here is what I suggest:

Decals from Cutting Edge CED32017 MiG-15bis "Fagots": Polish & N. Korean Defectors & Soviet Korean War night fighter ace:

18732558_CEDMiG15decals.thumb.jpg.9ffb27afb9da0602feda47e5158ad218.jpg

Add to that the Soviet stars and additional bort numbers(if you want them) from the HpH MiG-15bis kit:

286856974_HpHMiG15decals.jpg.59e1710b4aa28288567dcef30d492f55.jpg

and that should give you a nice selection of choices for a plain-Jane Soviet bird, or you could do a Polish fighter, or if you change your mind, a N. Korean bird. You can have them for postage.