AIMS - 1/32 Ju 88 G-6 new edition

Pastor John

Well I have retired the vac tool for the lower belly/gun pack and cockpit floor details, replacing them with resin. I also have included resin spinners so that if you only have the Ju 88 A-1 kit you no longer need to worry about using the vac form spinners I used to supply. Also included now is new front section - so no filling in of the kits windows as well as new upper nose decking with as increase of 0.2mm to represent the armour. New FuG rack is included as well as FuG 220 and 218 box and Master FuG 220 and 218 dipole/receiver sets plus 6x MG 151 barrels. The Ju 88 G-1 conversion has also been updated in the same way. Obviously the considerable extra resin as well as the Master products changes the price tag and I have not yet had the time to calculate that with the new moulds only being ready this morning and Master products arriving yesterday. The updated parts will also be available to customers having earlier examples of the kit. Thanks, John

IMGP6141.jpg

Will you sell just the resin gun tub as an accessory?  I have the older conversion but have hoped a resin gun tub would come out. Looks like your new one is perfect. 

Thanks 

Paul C

The engines have been hollow for years and as I wrote in the first post you can use the A-1 kit so no need to hunt for an A-4 kit. The canopy is still vac obviously - just no way even doing just the front section and the rear window is workable and the area and curve is too much for clear resin even at 1mm thick. The spine EZ 6 window is also vac but in both cases guys the cuts are simple - come on try and get back to the days when modelling was hard work - deep breath and lots of shallow cuts with new blade - easy as pie! 

It is not  a question of just buying the belly part as the cockpit floor was also vac so you need both - in fact if you are updating an older set it is best to buy all of it - that is why I did the parts i did addressing anything that required work for bunch of lazy good for nothings! Joke! Not joke....o I don't know? Anyway - I wanted to do this update for years but lost heart with Revell pulling kits from underneath me. Its only because my vac belly needed retired due to now really soft panel lines that I had the motivation to do this.

Stay tuned for a price, thanks guys

PJ

Hi everyone, I now have the prices minus shipping and remember not ready till after Moson model show where I will have some with me. So...

The full G-6 kit is now £100.00

The full G-1 kit is now £95.00

The G-6 update set with Master products is £25.00

The G-6 update without Master products is £17.00

The G-1 update with Master products is £20.00

The G-1 update without Master products is £15.00

The new parts obviously also effect the Ju 388 J and so...............

The Ju 388 J full kit is now £160.00

The Ju 388 update set is £15.00 Thanks for your interest

PJ

Edited by Pastor John

John, would it be possible to give a little detail with each option? I'm a little overwhelmed with the choice & unsure of what to get! I have multiples of both Revell ju88 kits, plus the 188 A/D set, the 188E/F set and - I think, but not 100% sure - the 388 L-1?

11 minutes ago, Pastor John said:

Dean please email me at aimsmodels1@gmail.com and please visit the 1/32 resin page of my website where you can see from the photos what you get in the different sets. http://www.aimsmodels.co.uk/Resin/1-32-Resin/1-32-resin.html

Thanks John.

I've also got the 388J set, so I'll invest £15 in the 388J update.

I think I'll go for the G-6 as well, which requires the A-4 kit, whereas the G-1 will work off either the A-4 or A-1 kit, as long as you know which one when the order is placed?