Trumpeter Spare Parts

onosendai

After reading a few treads on the subject I tried to contact via email (joanna@trumpeter-china.com) several times without any reply, I lost the canopy of an F-100D, have some ideas how to find a replacement? on the site the section has been disabled for some time.

When I was completing my Trumpy SU-30 MKK, I cracked the canopy, and did the same thing you did, with ZERO results.   I ended up having to post on the traders forums here, and in the end found a member that had one.

No guarantees on anything, but  it might be worth posting in the traders board. 

You might try Ebay, there's a seller that sells kit parts for any given kit. How I found this seller was I typed in for instance 1/32 Tamiya P-51 and everything that was available for this kit came up. They had fuselage sides, wings, canopies, cockpit. landing gears, instructions anything and everything that's including in a brand new kit. I believe they buy kits then parts them out buy selling the complete sprue that any given part is on.

Hope this helps and good luck.

1 hour ago, BiggTim said:

Just by way of recommendation, I've done business with that seller (cpyzz, his real name is Mark) and he's been quite nice to deal with.

I have gotten parts for Trumpy kits from him, too. Much easier than any other method, costs about $15 a sprue for my SBD clear sprues.