Saab Gripen E (NG) fully scratchbuild 1/25

HerculesPA_2

Hello my fellow modeling and scratchbuild.

I made a project of the Swedish fighter Saab Gripen E that was chosen to equip the combat fleet of the Brazilian Air Force.

Much of this design was developed on CorelDraw on the 1/25 scale based on official plant and manufacturer photos.

Later I took the design file in CorelDraw to cut polystyrene plastic and MDF wood. In the case of wood I actually did a test if it would be convenient,

to employ in my project. To begin with I made a model of the wheels in plastic and copied in two pieces in resin EasyFlow 60 to which I got a great result.

Following the laser cut sections I started the fuselage construction.

ZRaC1XCWwG5IAASvO-ulnlqtYXyFbjYeECqcLir7

D5QjIAvazLXRdgyaak28-7_VBXKZzMRSMWNrX0Vr

IxEm1IfeeCgQQ9DOj3kVTi7DdAeREeoOOHCKW5Ko

Ckp8Sg25ySXTBC1hirWa4Tzou7tlmR15iLWN_VgE

Thanks so much!

Edited by HerculesPA_2

• HerculesPA_2 changed the title to Saab Gripen E (NG) fully scratchbuild 1/25

Hello friends, I'm using google photos to make the photos available for you to see but I can not even have shared the photos there in googlce photos, I give up ... Can someone suggest me a place that can upload the photos and that everyone sees here ? thank you

:shrug:

Hercules de Araujo

48 minutes ago, HerculesPA_2 said:

Hello friends, I'm using google photos to make the photos available for you to see but I can not even have shared the photos there in googlce photos, I give up ... Can someone suggest me a place that can upload the photos and that everyone sees here ? thank you

Is it on Google+?    If so, they are sunsetting/ending Google+, that may or may not have something to do with it.    There are several free image hosting sites out there to choose from. I personally went with SmugMug, as I can have my own custom web page and unlimited DLs and unlimited personal photo uploading. 

SM isn't free (my package is about $70 USD a year or so) but worth it to me by a mile. I personally have had bad luck with free hosting services.  

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

Está no Google+? Se assim for, eles estão perdendo / terminando o Google+, que pode ou não ter algo a ver com isso. Existem vários sites de hospedagem de imagem livre por aí para escolher. Eu, pessoalmente, fui com o SmugMug, já que posso ter minha própria página personalizada, DLs ilimitados e upload ilimitado de fotos pessoais. 

SM não é grátis ( meu pacote é cerca de US $ 70 por ano ou mais ) mas vale a pena para mim por uma milha. Eu pessoalmente tive azar com serviços de hospedagem gratuita.  

Oh, is not Google+ my friend, it's Google Photos