WNW 10 Year Anniversary Special Price Deals

Aerobat

2 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I could not get the WNW site to work with PayPal.  Dumb bunny thing dove off to PayPal before calculating and including shipping. Infinite loop after that.  So they get to keep 4 kits.

Rick

That might be the credit card company not letting the transaction go through, especially if it is a fairly large sum. It happened to me when I pre-ordered the gotha G1's. A quick call to the credit card company and it went through 20 minutes later.

Edited by The Dude

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

That might be the credit card company not letting the transaction go through, especially if it is a fairly large sum. It happened to me when I pre-ordered the gotha G1's. A quick call to the credit card company and it went through 20 minutes later.

Large amount with a foreign transaction.  I had that happen trying to order from Ukraine (Proper Planes). No Paypal and my card wouldn’t go through.

23 hours ago, Rick Griewski said:

I could not get the WNW site to work with PayPal.  Dumb bunny thing dove off to PayPal before calculating and including shipping. Infinite loop after that.  So they get to keep 4 kits.

Rick

With PayPal trying to go to a foreign country, you need to have it go to a card instead of a bank account.  It will not let payment go from a bank account. I had the same problem, and had to contact WnW to get it fixed.

Matt 

On 5/11/2019 at 2:32 PM, phasephantomphixer said:

Well Yay to me as I got the pink notice today that it does exist.

There were four people in the house, yet no one knew of the attempt.

Always nice on a Saturday too. The story continues...

Final followup, I did go into town and retrieve rather large (Felixtowe plus four reg. boxings) box which damagewise revealed only one box hit (corner of USAS Camel)

and one windsock book slightly wrinkled. I did send note requesting that they please place loose items within kit boxes for protection, but they have yet to do that.

Good they had to use large box as it is the rugged China box. Finally, order reveals my limited WNW knowledge as I paid extra $10.00 for extra Clerget engine (felt it would help out one of my old HC kits) when the USAS Camel kit comes with just that!  Doh

Yes, I did not read all differences of the Camel kit series! Any WNW kit bonus tips like that always appreciated....

Good to hear. Lucky they used the strong box. Felixstowe box might survive but smaller kits usually get crushed. My expectation now when buying direct is they are kits for making not collecting. I ordered the USAS version at a good price for the plastic and Clerget engine. Ironically it is the only one to arrive in near perfect condition! Don’t worry we all have those moments of double ordering ;)

1 hour ago, Pup7309 said:

Good to hear. Lucky they used the strong box. Felixstowe box might survive but smaller kits usually get crushed. My expectation now when buying direct is they are kits for making not collecting. I ordered the USAS version at a good price for the plastic and Clerget engine. Ironically it is the only one to arrive in near perfect condition! Don’t worry we all have those moments of double ordering ;)

Cool, can't wait to see a WIP from you in the near future.

Regards. Andy