WNW 10 Year Anniversary Special Price Deals

Aerobat

Yup, got the e-mail as well. I finally broke down and bought the late version of the Felixstowe! Oh my goodness what have I done? Not to mention what the Mrs. is going to say? Two words come to mind. Justifiable Homicide.

Anyone have a spare room I can sleep in? :unsure:

Cheers,

Wolf

2 hours ago, Wolf Buddee said:

Yup, got the e-mail as well. I finally broke down and bought the late version of the Felixstowe! Oh my goodness what have I done? Not to mention what the Mrs. is going to say? Two words come to mind. Justifiable Homicide.

Cheers,

Wolf

You can come and sleep in our spare room, just bring all your kits and skills with you and leave them behind when you finally go!

Congrats to WNW, I'm glad so see that they are still going and look forward to many more years to come.

16 hours ago, BaldEagle said:

Thanks mate!

Just ordered the Fokker E.IV, which will be my first ever WWN kit. Minimal rigging, sounds ideal.

Shipping's a bit steep though - $24 to UK.

Plus £8 to Parcel force, plus 20% to HMRC.

Not that cheap anymore!

19 hours ago, Wolf Buddee said:

Cheers,

Wolf

You need to own this...burst in the room and tell her...”Honey! I just saved us $150 on a Felixstowe!”

6 hours ago, ChuckT said:

I don’t remember what they were charging before. Does anyone have a before and after sales price example?

Just go to the regular WNWs website and look up kit sets. The prices are still the original figures. It shows a late version Felixstowe was normally $269.00 US. On sale now for $139.00 US. So with exchange and shipping it works out to roughly $244.00 Cdn. Still cheaper than $269.00 US before shipping!

Cheers,

Wolf

Edited by Wolf Buddee